Payday Loan Company
The Top 10 Online Alternatives!
Payday loan company, the top 10 alternatives to payday loans, online cash advance and payday loan consolidation. Pay for emergencies without a payday loan or check advance.
Guaranteed approval payday loans, same day payday loans and 1000 advance cash loan payday offers sound tempting, but they may not be the most financially healthy option for you.
Currently, there are about 15,000 advance cash loan and payday stores nationwide and growing every month, according to the Consumer Federation of America in Washington, D.C. On average, same day payday loans companies make $35 billion in loans and collects $5 billion in finance charges from borrowers each year.
Payday loans come in many forms and under many names:
- advance cash loan payday wired
- 1000 cash loan payday advance
- payday loan consolidation
- consolidate payday loans
- non payday loans
- no verification payday loans
- cheapest payday loan
Taking out a payday loan isn't necessarily a smart financial move for borrowers. Learn about saving, budgeting and using traditional banking institutions, even if you have bad credit or no credit.
There are other options to a payday loan. Consider these possibilities before choosing a payday loan.
When you need credit, shop carefully. Compare offers. Look for the credit offer with the lowest APR - consider a small loan from your credit union or small loan company, an advance on pay from your employer, or a loan from family or friends.
- A cash advance on a credit card also may be a possibility, but it may have a higher interest rate than your other sources of funds: find out the terms before you decide. Also, a local community-based organization may make small business loans to individuals.
- Compare the APR and the finance charge (which includes loan fees, interest and other types of credit costs) of credit offers to get the lowest cost.
- Ask your creditors for more time to pay your bills. Find out what they will charge for that service - as a late charge, an additional finance charge or a higher interest rate.
- Make a personal budget, and figure your monthly and daily expenditures with a personal budget worksheet. Avoid unnecessary purchases - even small daily items. Their costs add up.
- Also, build some savings - even small deposits can help - to avoid borrowing for emergencies, unexpected expenses or other items. For example, by putting the amount of the fee that would be paid on a typical $300 payday company in a savings account for six months, you would have extra dollars available. This can give you a buffer against financial emergencies.
- Find out if you have, or can get, overdraft protection on your checking account. If you are regularly using most or all of the funds in your account and if you make a mistake in your checking (or savings) account ledger or records, overdraft protection can help protect you from further credit problems. Find out the terms of overdraft protection.
- If you need help working out a get out of debt program with creditors or creating a personal budget. There are non profit debt consolidation programs in every state that offer credit guidance to consumers. These services are available at little or no cost. Also,
- Check with your employer, credit union or housing authority for no or low-cost credit counseling services debt management programs.
- If you decide you must use a payday company, borrow only as much as you can afford to pay with your next paycheck and still have enough to make it to the next payday.
YOU SHOULD AVOID TAKING OUT MULTIPLE PAYDAY LOANS AT ALL COST!
If you already have one payday loan outstanding, you should avoid taking out another such loan from a payday loan company.
When you have more than one payday loan outstanding, you may find it very difficult to pay the required finance charge payments, much less paying all or a portion of the amount financed when the loan comes due.
If you need a larger, longer-term loan, you should seek other, more traditional, lending sources.
Repay The Payday Loan Company.
If you cannot or do not repay the payday loan company, the lender can seek a money judgment against you for the face amount of the check and court costs; and, if they were disclosed in the contract, any late charges, interest after maturity, and NSF fees.
Once a money judgment is obtained, a payday loan company may attempt to garnish your wages.
Many lenders also list past due accounts with the credit bureau. This may affect your ability to get credit in the future.
You can visit the Better Business Bureau's website www.BBB.org and find reports on hundreds of Debt Elimination Companies.
If You Read Nothing Else About Payday Loans - Read This!
Return from Payday Loan Company to Budgeting!
Return from Payday Loan Company to Debt Elimination Program Reviews Ratings Facts And FAQ
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.