Total Debt Elimination
On Any Income, Just By Using The Money You Already Earn And Not A Penny More!
Total debt elimination on any income! Debt elimination secrets, review the best guide to a total credit card debt elimination system, legally get out of debt just by using the money you already earn and not a penny more, how to pay down debt!
Learn why credit cards love for you to carry a big balance and pay just the minimum required each month. They set the minimum at just 2% of your balance, and if you do pay just the minimum each month, you will likely be paying that card off for a very long time -- decades if you have a large balance. Credit card companies want you to do this because you are a (cash cow) to them.
See why an estimated 55-60 percent of Americans carry credit card balances. One recent study found that nearly half of those with balances made just the minimum payment in February 2002.
This means that about one out of four cardholders in the U.S. now make only the minimum payments. In the same month, about 37 percent of Americans who could not pay off their balances paid less than half their outstanding balance, and only 13 percent of consumers with an outstanding balance could afford to pay more than half the balance.
Total Debt Elimination, Five Things You Should Know About Credit Cards:
- Credit Cards. Use them carefully. Credit cards offer great benefits, especially the ability to buy now and pay later. But you've got to keep the debt levels manageable. If you don't, the costs in terms of fees and interest, or the damage to your credit record, could be significant.
- Choose them carefully. Don't choose a credit card just to get freebies (T-shirts or sports items) or because there's no annual fee. Look for a card that's best for your borrowing habits.
Example: If you expect to carry a balance on your card from month to month, which means you'll be charged interest, it's more important to look for a card with a low interest rate or a generous - grace period (more time before your payments are due).
- Pay on time. You'll avoid a late fee of about $35 or more. But more importantly, continued late payments on your credit card may be reported to the major credit bureaus as a sign that you have problems handling your finances.
And if your credit rating gets downgraded, your card company could raise the interest rate on your credit card, reduce your credit limit (the maximum amount you can borrow) or even cancel your card.
Late payments on your credit card also can be a mark against you the next time you apply for an apartment or a job.
- Pay as much as you can to avoid or minimize interest charges. If possible, we recommends that you pay your bill in full each month. Remember, paying only the minimum due each month means you'll be paying a lot of interest for many years, and those costs could far exceed the amount of your original purchase.
- Protect your credit card numbers from thieves. Never provide your credit card numbers both the account numbers and expiration date on the front and the security code on the back in response to an unsolicited phone call, e-mail or other communication you didn't originate.
Total Debt Elimination!
See for the first time how the entire way our economy works, it is designed to make you work yourself to exhaustion -- simply to accumulate wealth for the companies you do business with -- Not For You.
Suppose you bought $2,000 worth of furniture on a typical (19.8% interest with a $40 annual fee) credit card, and you paid only the minimum monthly payments requested by the credit card company (here's why they only ask for a minimum payment), it will take you 31 years and 2 months to pay it off.
Plus--In addition to the original $2,000 cost of the furniture -- you would have paid $8,202 in interest,(if you make the minimum payments) just for the privilege of using their $2,000! That's five times the furniture's value! Long after you had thrown the furniture out, you would be draining your wealth away paying for it, get started with your own total debt elimination plan today!
According to a study by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, 96% of Americans never achieve financial independence. They end up depending on charity, family, government welfare or they're forced to keep working just to survive!
A new survey by the American Bankers Association found that 45% of credit card holders with incomes between $50,000 and $100,000 never pay off their balances. Many others don't even make the minimum payments and fall behind on the interest. (Palm Beach Post, Oct 7, 1998)
Why turn your hard-earned money over to the credit card companies? When with total debt elimination you don't have too. Follow a proven total debt elimination plan!
Here`s A Few Total Debt Elimination Tips, You Can Start Using Today:
- Begin eliminating all debts.
- Write down everything you purchase, determining where your money is going is half the battle on your road to becoming debt free and critical to your future financial success. Seeing it in black and white can give you a new perspective.
- Pay cash whenever possible.
- Total debt elimination, Suggest that you cut up and cancel all your credit cards, Using a debit card instead of a credit card gives you all the convenience of a credit card but withdraws money immediately from your checking account, so you can not dig yourself back into debt.
- Never fall into the habit of making only minimum payments.
- Pay the most you can afford.
- Put total debt elimination money-saving tips into practice, when possible shop at outlet malls, wholesale clubs and take advantage of coupons.
- Avoid the trap of thinking in monthly payments.
Total debt elimination NOW! The most important thing you can do to take control of your debts and get your future back on track is to do something. Take action. Starting Today, you will have the debt elimination knowledge and power in your hands to easily change your life financially!
Credit Card Debt Elimination Resources Get Out Of Debt, Today
Return from Total Debt Elimination to Debt Free And Prosperous Living
Return from Total Debt Elimination to Debt Elimination Program Reviews Ratings Facts And FAQ
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.